Monday, January 25, 2010


Little man just wouldn't wake up to eat today, I could only get him to eat twice so it is official, he is back on a feeding tube. I thought those days were over from the NICU but he needs food and my big eater will come back. I feel so bad for him, he was eating 25 oz a day and we couldn't get much more than 1 every few hours. I am hoping its temporary and by morning, he will realize food down the nose is not the same as the throat. Mommy and Daddy are sad tonight for our baby but hopeful it won't last long.

1 comment:

  1. Getting that sustenance is more important than the temporary discomfort caused by the feeding tube, as I'm sure you know! How's the little guy doing today? I'm so glad you're updating frequently. Hoping for a better day today... He's just adorable, by the way!

    ReplyDelete